Every ONWAY E-bike is covered under our manufacturer’s 15-month warranty under normal use, and the warranty period starts from the date of purchase.
（Normal use refers to single person riding without people, without overloading and maliciously destroying the bicycle)
This warranty covers the parts:
ONWAY's bicycle components including frame, forks, handlebar, bowl set, seatpost, saddle, brake, light, crank, pedal, rim, hub, flywheel, transmission, variable handlebar, motor, throttle, controller, display, bracket, etc. These parts are warranted to be free from manufacturer defects in materials and/or workmanship for 15-month period from the date of original purchase.
Wear and tear is not covered under warranty.
The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of non-original chargers, improper maintenance, or water immersion.
Terms of Warranty:
1.This warranty only applies to the original owner of ONWAY bicycle.
2. This warranty does not cover damage caused by non-compliance with the instructions, irresistible factors, accidents, vandalism, improper riding, riding in extreme weather, improper storage, incorrect assembly, and arbitrary modification; normal wear and tear, improper follow-up maintenance, any damage or defects caused by the installation of accessories are not covered by the warranty.
3. This warranty does not include consumables or normal wear parts (tires, brake pads, brake cables, shift cables, plastic housings, grips, chains, spokes, etc.).
4. ONWAY will not be responsible for any damage, malfunction or loss caused by unauthorized repair or use of unauthorized parts.
5. ONWAY shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by our products, including but not limited to compensation for personal injury, property damage or economic loss.
6. ONWAY shall not be responsible for the loss caused by natural corrosion during outdoor parking.
7. ONWAY will not be responsible for the loss caused by intensive use (special use or lease).
What Will We Do to Correct Problems with Your Bikes:
1. Please provide proof of purchase of the product and photos or videos of the damaged parts.
2. If a component is deemed to be defective or damaged without user error we will issue a replacement part, and we will assist you in replacing any defective part.
3. If the product is damaged during transportation, please contact us as soon as possible and we will replace any parts deemed to have been damaged during shipping.
4. If the customer is unable to repair the bicycle after many communication operations with ONWAY, the user can ask a third party to help to repair the bicycle, and we will bear the repair costs at our discretion according to the invoice or receipt provided by the user.
5. The whole vehicle will be replaced only in special circumstances. In this case, the original bicycle must be transported to a factory designated by ONWAY for inspection before a new bicycle can be issued. If it can be repaired, vehicle replacement service is generally not provided.
What Will We Not Do:
1. ONWAY will not replace any parts without first seeing photos or videos of the damaged part.
2. We will not replace any parts damaged by the user.
3. We will not pay for any third party services or part replacement unless agreed upon prior to the fix. We will not pay for return shipping on any damaged or defective product or component.
Shipping Damage Claims:
IMMEDIATELY inspect whether the packaging is intact when receiving the goods. If you see obvious damage to the product, you can choose to reject and contact us in time.
We will not accept claims for shipping damage later than 7 days from the receipt of the product.
Repair and maintenance:
- Check to ensure that all parts of the electric vehicle (front fork, wheels, etc.) are tightened tightly to ensure that the electric vehicle is safe for use.
- Lubricate the chain and check tightness.
- Check the tire pressure.
- Check the tightness of the brake cable.
- Adjust the gear shift to ensure that the gears are in a normal state.
- Ensure that the electronic components do not leak electricity.
- Check to make sure that the screws on the motor are fully tightened to prevent the motor from moving or coming off.
- Fully charge the battery at least once a month.