Purchased but not shipped (Cancelation):
Cancelation before shipment is subject to an 8% processing fee.
Product has been delivered but Unused:
• No returns are accepted after 14 days of receiving the product.
• To be eligible for a return, the e-bike must be unused, free of dirt, dust, or scratches, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it.
• Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
• You will also be charged up to a 25% restocking fee. (This will be withheld from refund)
• We do not offer returns for used items, except in EXTREME cases of breakage/malfunction.
Before a return is sent, the customer must have written approval of said return from ONWAY. If a customer sends a return without the written consent of ONWAY, a refund will not be issued and the customer will have to pay for shipping to get the item returned, or sacrifice the item.
If your return is approved, you may receive an exchange or a refund. You can send the item to the return address.
Please send us an e-mail with the product tracking number after sending a return. Once we received the item, we will either replace it or give you a refund. This will be issued in 2 business days.
If non-returnable items are returned without authorization from our Customer Service team, they will be returned to the customer immediately and the customer will be notified. Restocking fees may apply to unauthorized returns.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund after 2 days of approval, please check your bank account again and contact your credit card company/bank as it may take some time before your refund is officially processed. If you do not see the refund on your statement within 7 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping Damage Claims
In rare instances, the item received may be damaged during transportation. If shipping damage occurs, please contact email@example.com and provide us with photo or video proof.
NOTICE: we will not accept shipping damage claims 7 days after delivery.